Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome!

As far back as I can remember I've been creative. When I was young I used to sew my own Barbie clothes and make furniture and things for them from my Dad's wood scraps. For birthdays and special occasions I always made things for my family - cards, pictures, desk accessories, etc. I "upcycled" long before it was the new crafty buzz word.

Over the years, I have amassed WAY too many interests, in WAY too many areas. For the past few years my focus has been on beads and jewelry making and my other interests have sort of been pushed to the side. I'd love to get back to some of them.

This blog will follow my crafty adventures in Studio 5-Oh! I don't know how often I'll get to post but hopefully at least once a week. Sometimes it will be more and sometimes it will be less.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment